Mike has written on Common Good Capitalism and in this episode I pick his brain in an effort to better comprehend how he understands Common Good Capitalism as well as what exactly we can do with it.
Books Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Master & His Emissary – Iain Mcgilchrist
- Other People’s Money – John Kay
- The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism – Max Weber
- Joy at Work: A Revolutionary Approach To Fun on the Job – Dennis Bakke
- The World Is Curved: Hidden Dangers to the Global Economy – David Smick