Imaginative literature has played a big role in Mike’s faith journey. More recently, I’ve come to see the value of it myself. During this episode Mike and I talk about how imaginative literature has shaped his faith and why it’s an important practice in developing a wondrous faith.
Books Mentioned In This Episode:
- Walden Two – B.F Skinner
- Out of the Silent Planet – C.S. Lewis
- Myth of Certainty – Daniel Taylor
- Proper Confidence – Lesslie Newbigin
- Poetic Diction: A Study in Meaning – Owen Barfield
- Our Bodies Tell God’s Story – Christopher West